Monday, February 4, 2013

Oh Blog, How I've Neglected You!

Wow, I'm a serious slacker! It's been nearly 5 months since I've written a post!

Did you happen to notice that my last post was written about two weeks after The Boys went back to school? Is it possible that I have even less free time when they're in school than when they're out?

Since I last posted, some of us went to Disney World to belatedly celebrate Big D's fourth birthday. (See him there on the Teacups trying not to puke?)

One of us had to stay home with Auntie, and by all accounts, have no fun at all!


We all got dressed up and harassed our neighbors for candy.


We went to see this guy who brought us all everything we wanted, including a Christmas visit from Grandma Jane!

We sent out the world's cutest Christmas card.

The one in the highchair there turned, and I quote, "no two!"

And that one there, with his hand in the cake, today is his birthday. He's SEVEN.YEARS.OLD! For those of you who have not yet had a seven-year-old, let me tell you, seven is a hell of a lot older than six!!


So, in other words, this family is incredibly busy, as all families are. But stay tuned for more frequent posts!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a total slack ass and don't send out Krismas cards anymore to anyone, but I sure would love to get my name back on the list to receive one--that pic is simply awesome.

    ReplyDelete